Sunday, May 16, 2010

Chempaka's make a come back..

Hi everyone..

I've taken a long break since early 2009. It's been almost a year. Tight with office work hold me back..Regret that I have to reject many order for the past one year.

mm.. Anyway, I believe I have enough break :) now it's time to focus back on Chempaka Indah Gift Shop..the things I love to do..

My old design has been deleted. I'm starting new... Hope you guys like it. Your kind support are really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

psst.. I am opening back Chempaka's Bakery with my own Tepung Kek Kukus Coklat. We do supply cup, box and baking plate for cupcakes and muffin. Please visit www.chempakasbakery.blogspot.com for more info.

Coming soon is De-BabiesWorld. Please do keep in touch yea.. see ya..

Love,
Chempaka Indah

No comments: